There are plenty of reasons to write at Mizozo.com. We have come up with some of them as follows -
1. Everyone is welcome - Everyone is welcome to write for Mizozo.com. Some of our policies on how can write -
· We don't care if you are an atheist, agnostic, religious or fanatic.
· We don't care if you are millionaire, billionaire or just getting by.
· We don't care if you are housewife, an actress, a celebrity or a ping-pong player.
· Just doesn’t be a spammer!
2. Do you have an opinion and want to be heard? - Mizozo literary translates in "Swahili" as opinion. We welcome you if you have an opinion about anything including -
· Current or past news
· Arts or Artists
· Technology (yeah Apple vs. PC is always welcome)
3. Do you have a news article to share or comment on? If you like a piece of news and you want to share it with others with your comments, do it on Mizozo.com
4. Want to argue? If you want to agree to a person's point of view, why not argue about it? We don't have to agree with anyone anymore, let us bring us our arguments forward with supporting facts and references.
5. Want to be heard? With hundreds of thousands of people visiting our website, why not get heard!
6. We don't mind - We don't care if "English" is your first language or not. As long as you are articulate enough to be understood, we are fine! We are neither grammar Nazis nor spell-check enforcers.
7. We don't judge - We don't judge the quality of your posts. Let the readers decide on it.
8. We are unbiased - We let our readers decide on what shows up on our home page using our smart algorithms that are unbiased.
So, what are waiting for? Click here and start mizozo-ing!
Also, check out the gift from our friends at FEMEN (NSFW)